By vote of the 2019/2020 Board of Trustees of THE COMING KING
FOUNDATION, the following position has been adopted:
TCKF allows any Christian individuals, churches, ministries and organizations to host their own religious events at the COMING KING SCULPTURE PRAYER GARDEN, with advance approval of the TCKF Executive Committee, according to the following stipulations:
TCKF reserves the right to remove anyone who violates these rules on this private property.
- Only the one true, God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) as described in the Bible can be worshipped on this sanctified private property (Exodus 20:3). No counterfeit deities can be worshipped at this garden (Exodus 34:13-14). Jesus is our intercessor (Romans 8:34).
- According to the Bible and the Hebrew Tanakh (Old Testament) the one true deity is the God of the Jews and their forefathers: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Matthew 22:32).
- The true God manifests Himself as the Father, the Son (Messiah) and the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:32-33 & Matthew 28:19). It is by grace through Jesus Christ alone that we are Saved, not (Ephesians 8-10).
- No other gods, spirits, angels, demons or people can be worshipped as deity at this Christian garden (Luke 4:8). However, human beings can be honored and celebrated, but not worshipped as deity (1 Thessalonians 5:12-13).
- All Gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:1-11) can be practiced in this garden, except that the operation of these gifts should not interfere with the worship or meditation of other garden guests, in the immediate area.
- The sacraments, practices and worship styles of the historic Christian church, including Sanctification, Communion, Water Baptism, Spirit Baptism, Foot Washing, reading of scripture, preaching, teaching, personal testimonies, music, dance, shofar blowing, flags, banners, are welcome in this garden, except that these actives should not interfere with the worship or meditation of other garden guests, in the immediate area.
- Wedding ceremonies are not allowed on TCKF property.
- Christian concerts, worship and prayer services, funerals, memorials and the spreading of ashes are allowed on the garden property, with permission in designated locations.
- No events should ever block access to "The Empty Cross", at any time for any reason.
- The holy ground of THE COMING KING SCULPTURE PRAYER GARDEN will not be defiled by any pagan activities or worship of false gods, angels, spirits, demons or people, at any time.
The primary purpose of The Coming King Sculpture Prayer Garden is to bring souls and glory to Jesus Christ. Various methods of doing this are explained in the TCKF Project Proposal, which can be found on our website. TCKF allows "Sanctioned Events", both spiritual and secular at the Garden, with prior written approval. These events must add to the main purpose of the Garden and not detract from it. In the analogy of the Tabernacle, the space around the 77'7" Cross is the Holy of Holies, the 300' cross-shaped garden at the top of the mountain is the Inner Court, and below the top of the mountain is the Outer Court. The mountain top will be holy ground.
TCKF Policies and Procedures are as follows: