APPLICATIONS & FORMS:
- AOTC– Join AMBASSADORS OF THE CROSS, the membership division of TCKF. www.ambassadorsofthecross.org
- PAVERS/PRAYER BENCHES – Fill out a “Paver” or “Prayer Bench” Order Form to create your own permanent memorial at the Garden.
- EVENTS – Host your own “Sanctioned Event” at the Garden.
- TOURS – Schedule an official tour of the garden with a TCKF Tour Guide.
- REPORTS – File a “Fruit Report” and “Visitor Count Report” to document Holy Spirit activity at the Garden.
- VOLUNTEERS – Become a temporary or permanent volunteer to serve God at the Garden.
- TOUR GUIDE CHAPLAIN APPLICATION – Become a TCKF Authorized “Chaplain” or “Certified Tour Guide”
- VENDOR-ARTIST APPLICATION FOR SPECIAL EVENTS – Become an Authorized Vendor at the Garden.
- ARTISTS– Donations of monumental Christian sculptures will be considered for display at the Garden.
- MOTELS – Participating motel that will provide a 10% to 40% “Friend Of The Cross” discount.
- RESTAURANTS – Participating restaurant that will provide a 10% to 40% “Friend Of The Cross” discount.
- “NEED HELP” – Service Organization Application
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS PERMISSION APPLICATION – For those who wish to photograph any part of the Garden
- BAPTISM AT THE CROSS APPLICATION – For those who wish to be baptized at the Garden
- WATER BAPTISM CERTIFICATE -Certificate of Christian Water Baptism (with decorative border)
WATER BAPTISM CERTIFICATE -(without decorative border)
- TCKF SALVATION CERTIFICATE – Certificate of Christian Salvation (with decorative border)
TCKF SALVATION CERTIFICATE -(without decorative border)
- TCKF EMPOWERMENT CERTIFICATE – Certificate of Christian Empowerment Baptism (with decorative border)
TCKF EMPOWERMENT CERTIFICATE – (without decorative border)
- MEMORIAL SERVICE APPLICATION
- COPYRIGHT IMAGE USE